• the only thing I strongly recommend is Bar Luce (20139, Largo Isarco 2) because I know you’re a Wes Anderson fan and love the atmosphere of his films.
• be one of the so called “babes at the museum” – all you have to do is being a babe in a museum, crazy. No really, go for the Fondazione Prada when in Milan – we spent half of the day in its magnificent buildings. I mean there’s a golden haunted house, hello?!
• actually I am (almost) done with university and don’t want to see one from the inside when travelling but the bulding of the Bocconi university is a real piece of gold for every architecture lover.
• the only tourist attraction we couldn’t miss was the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II but only for a real quick excursion because it’s stuffed with hundreds of tourists, pigeons and pickpockets (not a good wishlist).
• Navigli has been my favourite area to stroll around and have an ice-cream, definitely worth a walk!